5 Ways to Eat CVR Humane Harvest Eggs for Dinner
Everyone knows that eggs are the best breakfast food, but what about dinner? We think that humane harvest eggs can and should be included in any meal possible, no matter the time of day. Below are some inspiring and flavorful humane harvest egg dinner suggestions. Click the links below for recipes.
- Scrambled egg tacos. A twist on the traditional taco, this is a great way to use leftovers. Add scrambled eggs to leftover veggies or meat, stuff into a corn tortilla, and throw in some taco sauce or avocado for good measure.
- Hot and sour soup. The egg helps to thicken this traditional Chinese soup. Full of tofu and mushrooms with a spicy and sour flavor, this is full of good stuff.
- Indian scrambled eggs. Instead of seasoning with salt and pepper, add ginger, chiles, and spices. To make it uniquely un-American, serve with rice and some Indian naan bread.
- 3-egg omelet. Omelets can pretty much be made any way you choose. Add finely chopped broccoli, onions, peppers, and bacon or, if you prefer, include sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, and goat cheese. Either way, your palate will be pleased.
- A traditional Mexican dish, this is sure to add some spice to your dinner routine. Serve with beans and a side of fresh sliced avocado.
SEE ALSO: How to Make Delicious Scrambled Eggs
At Chino Valley Ranchers, we take pride in our humane harvest eggs. We love our chickens like they’re our own family, so we treat them as such. We believe that the animals that supply our food should be treated with dignity and respect. That’s why our laying hens are given ample space to run, peck, take dust baths, and enjoy the sunshine. They are fed only organic feed that has been specially formulated to meet all of their nutritional needs. If you have any questions about our humane harvest eggs, contact us today!