Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Without it, you might feel tired or lethargic for the rest of the day. Some even say that their choice in breakfast food can completely change their mood. That is why it is essential to eat a healthy and full breakfast – one that will leave you well nourished all day long. And what better way to start of your day then with a tasty breakfast egg sandwich! Get the nourishment you need to make your day shine with this Chino Valley Ranchers egg breakfast sandwich recipe. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
1. Take out a skillet and spray it with cooking spray or butter.
2. Place a biscuit cutter onto the skillet and crack an egg in it. Then, cover the biscuit cutter with foil and let it cook for three to five minutes.
3. While the egg is cooking, toast the English muffin and cook your preference of bacon.
4. Once the egg is cooked, use a spatula and tongs to remove it from the biscuit cutter.
5. Open the English muffin in half and place the egg on one half of the muffin. Then, put the bacon and cheese on top of the egg. Finish the breakfast sandwich off by closing it with the other half of the muffin.
And just like that, you’ve got a delicious egg breakfast sandwich! To make it really stand out, it’s important to use an egg that is fresh and delicious. Chino Valley Ranchers’ mission is to produce just that – eggs that are fresh and taste great too. Contact us today for more information on our eggs!