Whether you like them mixed with cheese or enjoy them in a breakfast burrito, scrambled eggs make a great and hearty breakfast option. While it is a simple dish to make, it’s always nice to have a yummy go-to recipe on file. That’s why Chino Valley Ranchers is happy to share with you a fantastic scrambled egg recipe as part of the Egg-cellent Ways to Cook Your Eggs Series. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
1. Take as many Chino Valley Ranchers eggs as you want, crack them open and place them into a bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs using a fork for at least 15-20 seconds. Make sure to get an even distribution of yolk and white, or else the eggs will turn out to be runny. Depending on how you like your eggs, you can add water or milk, but only if you like your eggs to be on the lighter side.
3. Place a non-stick pan on a high heat burner and put some butter into the pan. Not only will this help with making sure the eggs don’t stick to the pan, but it will also give the eggs some flavor.
4. Add the eggs to the pan and stir with a constant movement, using a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Continue cooking until the eggs are a nice yellow. If they turn brown, that means that they’ve been overcooked.
After that, the eggs are ready to be eaten! You can add salt, pepper or anything else you like to your eggs. But what really makes a delicious scrambled egg recipe depends on where you get your eggs. For the best quality eggs, be sure to always choose Chino Valley Ranchers!